Thursday, July 22, 2010

Teens to Go: Bus Olympics!

For the past two years I have worked at a summer camp in my area, Teens to Go. I am working 5 weeks this year, after I finished my study abroad. For Teens to Go we take our campers to different locations every day including amusement parks, the beach, water parks, and rafting. We switch off every other week between overnights (Rehoboth Beach, 6 Flags New Jersey, and Busch Gardens Williamsburg) and Bus Olympics with the younger kids.

This week is another Bus Olympics and our bus' theme is "Candy vs. Vegetables" full with a 'sweet' rendition to Katy Perry's California Gurls, just think green and leafy and candy coated!

Here are some of my favorite Bus Olympics from the last year including ...
Pirates

Camp Rock!


I'm on a Bus (with Andy Samburg and T-Pain)
A hilarious spoof of SNL's "I'm on a Boat" written by the above two campers!

And finally the coveted SPIRIT STICK!!!
My buses won 3 out of the 4 Bus Olympics last year (all three pictured above), hopefully Candy vs. Vegetables will start this summer off right too!

No comments:

Post a Comment