Happy Friday everyone!
1. I am headed North this weekend for 4 of my friend's birthdays. They are all born within a week and there are sets of birthday twins (2 on 1/28, 2 on 2/5). I am also thankful to be able to spend some time with my family before the birthday celebrations.
2. Richmond got its second huge (by our standards) snow this year this week. Typically we get one good covering and everyone gets their snow fix. In addition to the snow, it was absolutely frigid for a few days. And to think I thought coming to Richmond would be an escape from Maryland and Blacksburg mountain weather!
3. After numerous people praising House of Cards on Netflix (the second season comes out 2/14), I decided to jump in head first. I have been flying through the first season on Netflix and it has kept me on my toes!
4. I updated my stuffed peppers recipe to make it a little healthier. Instead of rice, I used quinoa and added some diced tomato's and black beans for extra protein. It was super filling and flavorful
5. Week 2 of my 10k training plan is done. One of my days this week consisted of cross training and I took a stab at the Arc Trainer. Boy, is that a workout. I think I found my new go-to cross-training machine.
Have a great weekend!