Monday, January 27, 2014

Superbowl Snacks

The Superbowl is one of my favorite events of the year. My family is huge on football, so growing up we hosted many of Superbowl parties. Last year, my parents were even lucky enough to attend the Superbowl in New Orleans to cheer our Ravens on to victory! 

Since the Ravens are out of the picture this year, I am shifting focus to my other favorite part of the big game - the food! Snacking on tons of yummy dishes. Last year we made homemaded mac and cheese, buffalo chicken dip, and gaucamole. Chili is on the menu for this year and at least a few of the following must be included! 

Honey Balsmic Meatballs by Iowa Girl Eats 
Honey Balsamic BBQ Meatballs | iowagirleats.com
I love the idea of this new flavor combo to these Gluten Free meatballs. 

Homemade Crab Pretzels by Sally's Baking Addiction
Sally knows Maryland's favorite Crab Pretzels cannot be beat. 

Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers by Half Baked Harvest 
You can't go wrong with buffalo chicken or jalapeno poppers so I am loving the combination.

No Superbowl is complete without a cheesy dip. 

Baked Brie Bites by Iowa Girl Eats
Baked Brie is one of my favorite apps, and I love the idea of bite-size brie with different flavors.

Mexicorn Dip by Tasty Kitchen
My friend has made this before and it is so good, such an easy but delicious dip! 

Carmelitas by Averie Cooks
And of course, you need a little something sweet to end the night with.

What are you favorite Superbowl treats? Do you make something every year or switch it up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment