Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Cheesecake Factory

Last night my parents and I went to The Cheesecake Factory, one of my favorite restaurants (although I always get Chicken Madeira) mainly for the namesake dessert. Friday July 30th is National Cheesecake Day and The Cheesecake Factory is offering "Any Slice, Half Price" so go in and get some!

They currently offer(I believe until tomorrow when they switch to Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake) Stefanie's Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake and it is absolutely delicious! It consists of layers of red velvet cake and original cheesecake with cream cheese icing and white chocolate shavings and it was heavenly! Not only did it taste amazing but it helps an amazing cause. 25¢ from the sale of each slice is donated to Feeding America, the nation's largest domestic hunger-relief organization, and so far they have raised over $850,000 (according to our waitress). So go in and try some, half price!

No comments:

Post a Comment