Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lilly Pulitzer Sorority Edition

I knew this was coming but today Lilly Pulitzer officially released their Fall 2010 Collection Sneak Peak on Facebook! I am so excited my sorority, Kappa Kappa Gamma, is one of the first four sororities in the collection (others: Delta Delta Delta, Delta Zeta, and Kappa Delta).

Lilly is introducing 6 items for each, including the Original Carry On, Original Tote, Original Wallet, Murfee Scarf, Make-Up Bag and Pencil Case. I have my eye on the tote and wallet!

Supposedly, Lilly will make batches of sorority gear and put it out a few times a year, even repeating sororities with new designs (making the originals even more special). I just heard this from a Lilly sponsored store owner a few months ago though so no promises

No comments:

Post a Comment