Friday, July 23, 2010

Favorite Quotes

Recently I have loved looking at quotes and here are some of my favorites I have found recently.
  • Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don't. And believe that everything happens for a reason ... if you get a chance - take it; if it changes your life - let it. Nobody said it would be easy ... they just promised it would be worth it.
  • All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
  • Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. - Joshua J. Marine
  • Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. -Henry David Thoreau
  • Happiness depends on ourselves.
  • When you run so fast to get somewhere, you miss half the fun of getting there.
On another note, my bus won the Spirit Stick for Bus Olympics!!! (unfortunately, I did not bring my camera so I do not have any pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment