Sunday, July 25, 2010

Kensie

One of my favorite designer's is Kensie and is sold at Macy's and Nordstrom. They make many dresses as well as tops and a few bottoms. I have about 8 dresses from the designer as well as a few tops.

This dress is such a class and flattering shape, but the metallic dot pattern and ruffles add some funky detail!

Love the watercolor-like floral with bow and sweetheart neckline!

Great updated LBD, love the ruffles!

While some of their pieces are more trendy and edgy than my style, they also have a "Kensie Pretty" line that debuts many floral patterns and beading work. They also have a "Kensie Girl" line geared towards juniors.

Here are a few of my favorite dresses from Kensie ....

I wore this to my sororities date function (excuse the lei) but I LOVE the color and the fit!

I bought this as my graduation party dress and I love the floral pattern at the bottom and beading along the top!

Although this is not the best picture, I love this sweater dress for the winter. It is super simple and can be dressed up or down. I love to pair it with colored tights for a pop and have worn with heels, uggs, or flats!

No comments:

Post a Comment