Saturday, July 10, 2010

River House Fun

So after my amazing 5+ weeks in Europe I was lucky enough to have another few days of vacation at my family's river house in Virginia. Unfortunately, I missed all my aunts, uncles, and cousins that come down every 4th of July, but that did mean more time for relaxation after all my traveling and sleeping in hostels.

Here I am on our deck with the beautiful river in the background.

My sisters and I tubing on "The Patriot"

Now I am back home in Maryland for a day to get organized before I start work for 5 weeks straight before school. I am really excited to be back home and work at Teens to Go, a summer camp I have worked at the past 2 summers that takes teens to the beach, amusement parks, lakes, etc. Also, can't wait for tomorrow's World Cup Final, Vamos Espana!

No comments:

Post a Comment