Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend Recap!

Happy Monday Friends! My weekend was great, one of the best I have had in a while. It was one of those weekends filled with perfect weather, great fun, and the best friends and family. 

 Friday night, my boyfriend and I headed up to Northern Virginia to celebrate our friend’s birthday. I hadn’t been up in a while and was so happy I got to see one of my best friends for the first time in 3 months.

 After sleeping in and enjoying some breakfast with my boyfriend’s parents, we headed to Maryland to see my family. In typical fall Saturday fashion, we opened up all the windows (loved the crisp autumn air), watched college football, and snacked most of the afternoon. 

 My mom and I took a little break from football for a quick trip to Kohl’s. I have been eyeing this J. Crew look-a-like button down and my Mom has a Kohl’s card (extra 20% off!) so we went and snatched one up! (I sized up 2 sizes FYI)
Elle Top


 Sunday we were up bright and early for Raven’s tailgate filled with grilling, corn hole, and lots of beer. While the Ravens did not play that well, they still came out with a win. Plus, I was so excited to be back in Baltimore for football and introduce my boyfriend to his first Raven's experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment