Monday, September 23, 2013

Blogtember: Life Lately

For today's Blogtember it's all about Life Lately! I love looking back on these types of posts and remembering all the fun times I have had. (PS - I love the timehop app to see what happened a year ago on your social media) I decided it is always fun to do a large photo dump, so here is what I have been up to lately!



"We are the Millers" at the Drive-In Theater, complete with wine!
 
 
Enjoyed refreshments while cruising on my friends boat one afternoon.
 

Love lazy Sunday mornings on my porch with a good book and frappe!


 
Lots of pretty runs and walks outdoors, taking full advantage of beautiful weather in Richmond.
 
 
NASCAR tailgate and racing at Richmond International Raceway!

First Ravens game of the season!

Late night wiffleball games are even better when you win!


My company's employee appreciation day at Kings Dominion with friends!
 

Brunch with sorority sisters at my new favorite place, The Black Sheep!

No comments:

Post a Comment