Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal Wedding

While I did not wake up early to watch the ceremony, I am absolutely in love with the pictures. Kate looked stunning but not overdone. I believe the simply elegant look was perfect for a classic Royal Wedding. And now that I see her in lace sleeves, I would even consider a similar look!

Arriving at Westminster Abbey with her father.

Walking in with her Maid of Honor, sister Pippa.

Entering as a commoner, leaving as a royal. The ultimate fairytale!

Perfect Royal Wave!

First Public Kiss as a Married Couple!

Modern Royals in their "get away" car!

2 comments:

  1. Kate looked absolutely stunning! Her dress reminded me of Grace Kelly's--so classy and elegant!

    P.S. Some of my favorite resturants in Richmond are the Can Can in Carytown (their Sunday brunch is the BEST!), Osaka Sushi right off of River Road (where River Rd. and Huguenot meet), Mosaic's Cafe, which is on River Rd. right across the street from Osaka, Strawberry Street Cafe on Strawberry Street, and Thai Diner Too in Carytown! Richmond is such a beautiful place! You'll LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't wake up early either! I did love her dress-- so elegant and isn't she just soo gorgeous? Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete