Monday, April 4, 2011

Make-up Essentials

I wear make-up just about everyday. I wear minimal make-up on a day to day basis and try to keep it natural. I believe a little make-up can give you a little boost of confidence and help you rock your outfit also! I use only two brands, Clinique and Covergirl. Here are my everyday make-up essentials!

Clinique Superpowder Double Face Makeup
Covergirl Smoothers Concealer
Clinique Soft Pressed Powder Blusher
Clinique Almost Bronzer SPF 15
Covergirl Lash Blast

Also, I am loving the new Idiom bangle from Kate Spade "Mom Always Said" with bits of advice including "call home," "say thank you," and "smile often." Such good words to live by!

1 comment:

  1. love your background! great essential..i have the CG mascara, never fails ^.^ and that Kate Spade bangle is AMAZING! how much do they go for??

    hope you get a chance to swing by my blog! i have a rad bikini giveaway going on & it's super easy! ^.^ xo

    ReplyDelete