Friday, April 22, 2011

Home for Easter!

I am home for the Easter weekend. It is so nice to be home, since I was only home a few days for Spring Break and will only be home a few days before my summer internship, and need a little refresher before exams start.

Things I miss about Home:
~ My own room (living in my sorority house = roommate, I love her but do not love her early classes)
~ Plush toilet paper, anything beats 1-ply university supplied toilet paper
~ Bravo TV, I do not get to watch tv a lot at school (nor do we have Bravo channel) so I love catching up on my favorite shows
~ Mom's home cooking
~ And of course being with my family!

Besides exams and ending another school year, I am looking forward to getting back to school for:
~ Splash & Dash, my sorority's philanthropy (and running the 5k)
~ Big and Grandbig coming to town ... hopefully?
~ Far East Movement & Keri Hilson Concert
~ Cinco de Mayo

So many things are changing in my life currently, ending another school year (and becoming a senior, what?), moving to a new city, starting an internship, and summer loving! Can't wait to see whats in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment