Sunday, April 17, 2011

Parents Weekend

This past weekend was my sorority's Parents Weekend. So my parents and youngest sister, Allie came down to partake. One the way down my Dad picked up our new boat! So exciting! It is perfect for jetting around and towing all us on tubes.

We had dinner and relaxed on Friday night. On Saturday my Dad, sister and I were planning on running the 3.2 for 32 Run in Rememberance, however due to severe thunderstorms it was cancelled. We spent the day shopping though, so it was not a total waste of time. We also saw the movie Hanna, and I equate it to a girl version of Bourne Identity. Good for a rent.

Sunday we had a brunch at the house, followed by a walk on campus, a trip to the bookstore and my mom and I's favorite Crackel Barrel. (We do not have any at home!)

Family in the backyard

Ellen and I matching in Lilly skirts and Polo sweaters!

I loved hanging out with my family, even though I will see them next week at home for Easter.

1 comment:

  1. looks like a fun weekend! i'm going home wednesday evening for easter and can't wait for some family time!

    ReplyDelete