Thursday, April 7, 2011

Favorite Inspiring Ads

Some new ad campaign's have recently caught my eye. Both are very different from typical ads out now and they actually inspire me to be the goal of the ad.

"Adidas is all in"

"Bloodline" - Jeep Compass

And of course, who could forget these old sports ads. Always inspiring to be better, faster, stronger. Makes me want to get up, get out and get going!

"I Can Do Anything You Can Do Better" - Gatorade, Michael Jordan & Mia Hamm

"Impossible is Nothing" - Adidas, Jose+10 (World Cup 2006)

"How to Live" - Coca Cola (World Cup 2010, South Africa)

"The Future Has Been Written" - Spain (World Cup 2010)

Sorry for all the soccer ads, I grew up playing soccer and it was my passion. I will always love it and get goosebumps whenever I see these! Also, they remind me of my favorite coach and biggest supporter, my Dad. Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment