Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wrap It Up

Now that the weather has started to warm up, I am in the processing of putting away all my winter wardrobe and bringing out all those fun spring/summer outfits. One of my favorite spring outfits is none other than the wrap dress. It is so easy and versatile, you throw it on and can dress it up or down to wear for daytime, work, class, whatever!

I wore my favorite wrap dress Monday and got a few compliments on it, it is so comfy but still looks pulled together and cute.
Lilly Pulitzer Wrap Dress

Here are some of my other picks for wrap-dresses.

2 comments:

  1. I have a solid black wrap dress from H&M that I am obsessed with. To this day it is always that one piece I have I can count on when I am having a "frumpy" day. Love all these different print ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore wrap dresses!! Everything about them screams perfection. They are cute, comfy and flattering!

    ReplyDelete