Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Save & Splurge: Lace Dresses



Lace is everywhere this season. Every store carries at least one of these pretties, and it seems every girl owns one. This past weekend within two blocks I saw three girls in white lace dresses. The varying styles, cuts, colors, and price points allows every gal to rock a lace dress of her own.

I have yet to dive into the lace dress bandwagon, but have gotten my feet wet with a few lace blouses. But if I was to dive in, would I splurge or save ...


lace
Lilly Pulitzer $228                     Liz Claiborne $40


 

Free People $128                                  H&M $39.95     


     

Shoshanna $395                            The Limited $68


         Big Red
Shoshanna $395                           Shop Petal $58

Factory swirling lace dress           
 J Crew Factory $128                      Dorthy Perkins $55                 

Do you love the lace dress trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment