Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekends Updates: Blacksburg & Charlottesville

Lots of fun things have been going on the past two weeks here in Virginia. I criss-crossed my way across the state to participate in lots of activities and see lots of friends. 

Two weeks ago, I headed to my Alma mater Virginia Tech for Spring Game weekend. Hokies live and breathe football and we take any opportunity to have a great time! 

  


Sunday we stopped by one of favorite brunch spots in Blacksburg, Gillie's! If you ever visit, it comes highly recommended. I filled up on stuffed french toast, grits, and OJ! 



This past weekend I headed to Charlottesville for Foxfield Weekend.  I took off work Friday so we had 3 days in Charlottesville to explore and hang out with friends. 

Friday was a beautiful day so we decided to relax with the mountain views while enjoying a little wine tasting, it was the perfect afternoon. 



I loved the cork "LOVE" sign at Veritas winery. 

Saturday was all about the horse races, Foxfield! Lots of pastels, drinks, and friends made for a great day. 

Best Friends at Foxfield

 

Loved running into Kappa sisters at the races! 



Two great weekends spent all over the great state of Virginia! 

No comments:

Post a Comment