Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Help Needed - Foxfield Dresses

Hi everyone, hope you are having a fabulous week!

I am having a little dilemma over here at Go With All Your Heart and need your help. I am heading to the horse races next week, the Foxfield Races in Charlottesville, VA to be exact. This will be my second year attending the races (hoping for better weather this time) and as always, want to dress to impress.

I have three possible dresses in mind (trying to watch my spending therefore, will not be buying a new dress for the occasion).  I plan to wear my white Jack Roger sandals and simple pearl jewelery with any of the possibilities. So without further ado, my options:
Banana Republic Blue Jacquard Dress
(I know I don't have a picture of me in it, but it fits similar as on the model)


Green Banana Republic Monogram Dress 

Lilly Shift 

Knowing myself, I will probably end up bringing all three but would love to have an idea of which one y'all think would work best!

1 comment: