Thursday, April 4, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone! I had a very slow work week this week, which in all honesty is a blessing and a curse, so I am ready for the weekend. April weekends are jammed packed for me and this was originally my only "free" weekend all month, so I went and packed it with lots of fun events. I am looking forward to drinks with work friends, antiquing, a wine festival, and trying some new walking paths. What's on your agenda for this weekend? Hope you enjoy this weeks Friday Favorites!

Screen Shot 2013-04-02 at 9.13.35 AM
 Favorite Bite Creole Shrimp and Cheese Grits with Andouille Sausage - I could devour this right now. Lately I have been craving protein packed meals that include some carbs and this fits the bill and then some. Shrimp and grits has hit a whole new level.

Favorite Fun Ocean Swing - I could easily see myself enjoying the ocean breeze while embracing my inner child on this ocean swing. I love spending time by the water and this is just an added bonus to having

You were never this insightful in middle school. You were a greasy tween.
Favorite GIF 20 Ways Cory and Topanga gave you unrealistic expectations about relationships: - Get ready for a big wave of nostalgia people. Was there really a better couple on tv than Cory and Topanga? They were everything and more, quirky, cute, lovable, genuine, naive, honest, funny, I could go on and on. But they really did give you slightly unrealistic expectations about love, and re-living it makes me feel slightly tainted.

Favorite Fashion Evan Satchel - I love the shape and color of this Banana Republic satchel, plus the the shoulder strap makes it much more versatile. And let's be for real, every bag can always use a tassel.


Favorite Quote Be Confident  - This bit of inspiration really hit home this week. It is so easy to compare yourself to others, but you have to remind yourself that everyone has a different path, with different abilities that make them who they are. I need to focus on making myself the best I can be and embrace my strengths and weaknesses to truly succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment