Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Friends! This week seemed to drag on, so I am so excited for this weekend. Here are some of my favorites this weekend! 

Favorite Home Decor: Anthropologie Sea Glass Hurricane  I don't know whether I like this hurricane better as is or with a candle lit in it. Such a great accent piece to any room! 


Favorite Sweet: Fried Ice Cream Where has fried ice cream been all my life? I had it on a whim during an office lunch and became instantly obsessed. Hot, cold, sweet, creamy, crunchy, it is perfection in dessert form. 


Favorite Kicks: Fyre Esther Ballet Flats The perfect pair of casual leather flats. The Esther's are so versatile, I can imagine them with jeans or a sundress. Plus they come in 7 amazing colors. 

 
Favorite Pooch: Goldendoodles If I came upon one of these cuties, I would probably have to steal them. They make me smile just looking at them! 

Puppies
Goldendoodles

Favorite Craft: Travel Keepsake Box I love to travel. But all my trinkets and memories from my trips end up in a junk draw. This is the perfect way to store and display those precious memories all in one place! 



Favorite BrunchPoached Egg Sandwich Poached Egg. Bacon. Avocado. Chipotle Mayo. Could there really be anything better? (And I would eat this anytime of the day) 

Poached Egg on Toast with Chipotle Mayonnaise, Bacon and Avocado

Favorite Quote: My To-Do List I need to print this out and look at it each day, such great reminders, it truly is a girls' guide to loving life. 


Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! 
See my past Friday Favorites here ... Edition 1 | Edition 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment