Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Calling all iPhone Gals!

Happy Hump Day! Although I thought yesterday was Wednesday all day long, I am happy to have made it half way through the week. Yesterday, I ran across the cutest golden retriever puppy as I loaded up my car for work and decided from that moment on it was going to be a good day, and it was! Sometimes you just have to remind yourself to put a smile on everyday!



About two weeks ago, I bit the bullet and bought an iPhone 5 (I know I am about 2 years late on this). Now I am a PC girl through and through, the only apple product I own is a five-year old iPod mini and I work in IT, so I was a little apprehensive at first about making the switch from Droid to iPhone.



But I have to say, I am loving my new phone. I think the best part is that I can group text with all my girl friends, and its all on iMessage (complete with emoji's of course). However, I am still learning some things and would love some suggestions!

First, I am in need of a case! I have no idea what to get. I originally thought I would want a slim otterbox but now that I have seen the plethora of options I am totally clueless.  All I know is I want it to be somewhat protective and cute, of course. What products do you love?


    

Additionally, I would love App suggestions. Currently, I have the basic apps... social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), games (Flow Free, 94 seconds, IconPopBrand, Candy Crush), and of course, Google Maps. What are some other Apps great apps?

     

What do you love about your iPhone, I would love any and all suggestions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment