Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Catching up

Since getting home from my rendezvous in Paris last week, I have been busy trying to get back into the swing of things. And since 2 weekends away from Richmond in a row were not enough, I decided to make it 3 and headed up to DC this past weekend to celebrate a birthday! 

My best friend and forever sidekick Stefanie turned 23 this past weekend. Let me just tell you, I would not have survived college without this girl. We were in the same small major and sorority sisters (not to mention 2 of the 3 sorority girls in our said major) and I could not ask for a better friend. She wanted to head into DC (I have never been out there) so we gathered the crew and headed into the city! 

Richmond girls do DC

Hokie Love 

First time out in DC! 

Sorority Sisters celebrate! 

It was so great to be able to see so many friends in DC. It's crazy going from seeing people daily to seeing them monthly or worse, so trips are always so worth it! 

1 comment: