Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Online Purchases

Since the booming metropolis of Blacksburg, VA is anything but a fashion mecca, I typically resort to one of my favorite past times to fulfill my shopping fix ... online shopping. I recently purchased some great transitional pieces to help me fall into fall! 

Factory crewneck cardigan
J Crew Factory Crewneck Cardigan in Cabernet

Factory perfect-fit ruffled scoopneck tee
J Crew Factory perfect-fit ruffled scoop neck tee in white

Factory printed cotton sateen mini
Factory printed cotton sateen mini in orchid shadow

RM10830677
Tommy Hilfiger Straight Legged Jean

And a great ebay purchase! I trust ebay greatly with fashion jewelry for cheap since it is good for some trendy statement pieces without making a significant investment. 
J Crew Red Floral Necklace 

2 comments:

  1. Loving that ruffle tee and the cardi! I need to look into the factor stuff more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cardigan! That color is one of my favorites for fall.

    ReplyDelete