Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Francesca's Collection

Lately I have been hearing lots about a great store called Francesca's from my very fashionable friends! While living in Richmond this summer, I apparently walked past it numerous times unknowingly and am now kicking myself! 

My middle sister (third from right) got the amazing striped dress for Clemson games (I already told her to bring to Blacksburg this weekend). 
How cute are they? 

All their clothes are very affordable and well made, I am yearning to add some of their pieces to my wardrobe! 
Alternative Stripes Dress

Whiskers Dress

Garden Secrets Dress

Have you heard of Francesca's Collection? 

2 comments:

  1. At Short Pump right! I texted my friend once (she had originally told me about it before it moved there and I was in Charleston) and she told me it had been there for a while! I was shocked. I need need need to start going in there! It's so well priced too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Francesca's Collection! Have you ever heard of vestique.com? It is my favorite online boutique!

    ReplyDelete