Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cars

Currently, I am driving my Dad's old 1999 Acura TL. I am so thankful to have been able to drive the car around at school the past two years, however, after this year I will pass the torch onto my sister so she can use it at college. With this in mind, I have been looking into some new cars for me in the real world!


Ford Escape

Jeep Patriot

Nissan Rouge

Kia Sportage

Mazda CX-7

As you can see, I really like small SUV's and crossovers. Hopefully, I will be able to afford one with a big girl job! Does anyone have any suggestions for a new, realiable car under $25,000?

1 comment:

  1. I have a Jeep and absolutely love it! The Nissan is nice too! I like the rogue & murano. I think those brands might be a little more reliable than a Ford. I know friends that have the escape and have problems! (just a heads up :)) I'm not sure about the price point on the Acura MDX or RDX but those are great cars! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete