Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Week Recap

So I finished my last syllabus week of school and am now getting into reading, homework and studying! My class schedule is not ideal, class all day Tuesday and Thursday and class 5:30-6:45 Monday and Wednesday. I am still trying to get used to sitting around all day M/W but hopefully once I get more work, I will be a busy bee M/W.

I have been living it up so far senior year. Going into my senior year, everyone said to enjoy it because soon I'll be a working gal. So I have taken their advice and decided to take every opportunity to have fun and try new things outside the norm!

Becca and I at TOTS!

This past Friday and Saturday I took a friend up on an offer to go to nearby Smith Mountain Lake. With Hurricane Irene on her way through Virginia we were unable to truly enjoy the lake but we did see "Crazy, Stupid, Love" and now I love Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling even more!

Lastly, Tuesday was my roommate Lindsay's birthday! We bar hopped, sang karaoke, and in true birthday girl fashion she had to leave early that night after starting at 7:30pm! And unfortunately we were having too much fun to take pictures.

I can't wait for this weekend ... Hokie Football begins with our White Out game!

No comments:

Post a Comment