Monday, June 27, 2011

Week in Recap

So this past week was again busy for me, but I had a great time. I am loving living and working in Richmond and the ability to still travel if I please on weekends.


Monday I presented my findings at work in my first real presentation. After work we headed over to race G-Force go-karts and play laser tag, it was so much fun and I loved feeling life a kid again.

The Go-Kart track, so intense!


Tuesday was a normal work day and after I went over to my favorite mall, Short Pump, to return a few things and of course pick up a few things. After, I headed to Plaza Azteca to eat with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins before heading home for the night.

My adorable cousins!


Wednesday I had nothing to do after work! I made my first trip to Trader Joes and picked up some yummy treats. I went on a quick run when I got home, made some dinner and wine and dined while watching Sex and the City 2. It was a perfect relaxing night.

SATC2, wish I had all their clothes


Thursday was busy! I went over to the manufacturing center (so cool by the way) for our IS Town Hall meeting. They are so great to all us interns and even gave us a standing O to show their appreciation. We left a few minutes early to go to a Leadership Luncheon where I sat with the VP of HR and enjoyed good food and good conversation. That night I went out to dinner with my Grandma and her friend for some great Italian and enjoyed yummy peach bellini's. Then I headed to the fan in Richmond to enjoy some nightlife with my intern friends. We even ran into more interns and one of my sorority sisters at Starlight. And on our walk home we found a polar bear. Too much fun for a Thursday!

Manufacturing Center at night!



3 Monkeys, One of the bars we went to!


Friday was a typical work day and I headed home after work to watch my sisters while my parents are in Europe. I also had to make the dreaded trip to the DMV to renew my liscence. And Saturday night we went to Rio to have dinner and my sisters favorite frozen yogurt. We came home to watch a disappointing USA loss to Mexico in the Gold Cup and went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I think we have the same life. I went to Trader Joe's out in Short Pump for the first time today! And I went to Plaza for dinner the other night- I am sooo obsessed! Looks like a fabulous week! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete