Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Purchase!

Today I finally gave into something I have had my eye on since it came out this summer. Since there was only one batch made and I absolutely adore my friends I decided it was my time to finally get it!
The Lilly Pulitzer Original Tote for Kappa Kappa Gamma

Although overall I wish it had a little more color (but our colors are blue and blue), I love that incorporates all our symbols (the owl, the key, and the fluer-de-leis) seamlessly. Plus the inside is an adorable pattern of pink Lilly signature.

I can't wait to debut this around campus and to all my Kappa functions. Speaking of, we are currently hosting our fall philanthropy Kappa Kaddyshack to benefit Reading Is Fundamental this week so stay tuned for a recap and pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I got this tote as well and love it! I do wish they would have used navy trim instead of pink, but I do love pink so I guess it's all good!

    ReplyDelete