Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall

Now that it is officially fall, I thought I would do a photo blog of some of my favorite summer moments ...

Box Seats at the Frederick Keys Game with the Family!


Visiting La Alhambra, one of the grandest places in the world!

ESPANA!!!! My team winning the Gold!

Traveling around Spain!

Going clubbing with all my study abroad friends in Spain!

Enjoying the sites, making new friends and learning Spanish!

Eating gelato in Rome!

Rivah with my family!

Teens to Go, aka best summer job ever, at Rehoboth Beach.

D.C. for the Day with my Mom!

Orieles game and Inner Harbor in Baltimore!
Winning Philanthropies - Lamba Chi Alpha's Watermelon Bash and Phi Beta Pi's Hoopfest!

I love fall and can't wait for the fall weather to come, the leaves to change colors, football, and so much more memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment