Friday, September 3, 2010

Most Surprising Duets

My Mom got me a subscription to Entertainment Weekly last year and I love it! It is perfect for light reading, especially at the gym. It gives me my perfect fix of the entertainment world. One cool article they had recently was 15 Most Surprising Duets and I thought I would comment on the ones I enjoyed!

1. Eminem and Elton John
"Stan" (2001)
An extremely unlikely pair that got together for the grammy's and are still friends today.

2. Run D.M.C. and Aerosmith
"Walk This Way" (1986)
I love this song, and who doesn't, a mix of hip-hop and rock with two heavy hitters of the time = one great song!

5. B.o. B. and Hayley Williams
"Airplanes" (2010)
This song was everywhere this summer and the rap and emo mix were perfection. (Also, can't wait for B.o.B. to stop my university this Fall)

9. Taylor Swift and T-Pain
"Thug Story" (2009)
Although not a legit song this spoof was hilarious and my sisters easily watched this 50 times.

15. Nelly and Tim McGraw
"Over and Over" (2004)
Hip-Hop and Country never sounded so good in this romantic tune.

Do you have any favorite surprising/random duets you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment