Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lilly-fied Dorm Room Decor

Although its almost 4 weeks into school, I thought I would show everyone some of my Lilly items, bought and made, in my dorm room. Its hard going from an apartment, where you can have tons of decorations, items on the wall, etc. back to a dorm room but I still tried to add these touches for a home-y feel.

Just made this "K" for above my bed!


My desk filled with Lilly frame, planner, personalized stationary, and fluer-de-leis mail holder!

Unfortunately, I downgraded to a wardrobe so I decorated with my Lilly magnetic board and printed out Lilly desktops to frame other pics!

Bookshelf with pics and nic nacks! I love the hanging "K" from PB Teen!


I made this over the summer and it is defiantly home crafted but it adds a little punch of pink and green! I used Lilly paper, ribbon, and beads and simply printed out my monogram to frame the inside!

And next to my bed I have one of my favorite quotes, and want to make another quote painted on a canvas aka my next project!

1 comment: