Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Break Kruisin'

I spent the last 5 days cruising around the Caribbean with 30+ of my lovely sisters. It was an amazing time that I will never forget. We had two "At Sea" days and spent days in Grand Cayman and Cozumel, Mexico.

We met some interesting characters, including our favs DJ Tipsy, our cruise director Matt "wicky wicky wah" Baker, and of course 600 other "Spring Breakers" (as we were all refered to as). We ate and drank too much, got a little sun-burned but all in all I would not change a thing. Now I wish there was something called "Spring Break Recovery Week." (yes, I feel asleep at 8:15 last night) But more Cruise posts to come, complete with pictures!
Illegal Picture of a Picture
(Cruise Photo Shoot, complete with a Spice Girls Shot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment