Monday, March 21, 2011

Kruisin' - Grand Cayman & Cozumel

Sorry this is so overdue, but I wanted to share my at port days on my Spring Break Cruise! We had two days on land, in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and Cozumel, Mexico.

In Grand Cayman we went to their famous 7-Mile Beach. The water was so blue and we were right by a "kiddie" area with lots of water floatables. I went in the water a lot because it was sooo hot but the water made the beach all worth it!

After docking from our tender boats!

On the Beach!

The next day went to Cozumel, Mexico and had a longer day to enjoy Mexico! We started off at the famous Senor Frogs. We all got yards and I loved my Blue Hawaii. It was crazy but tons of fun filled with college students!
Group in Mexico!

Crazy hats +yards = a good time!

Afterwards, we headed out on our excursion, a catamaran trip where we snorkeled and had a beach trip. The catamaran was so much fun, and although the activities were short they provided good fun!

Ready to Snorkel!

Just line dances on the catamaran!

No comments:

Post a Comment