Thursday, August 25, 2011

Work It

The first week of every semester my university offers free fitness classes to promote buying the fitness class. Every year I say I am going to go to them, and without fail I climb on the elliptical and to my old routine.

On Tuesday, my friend and I decided to try one out after our classes. We thought we were going to step, but ended up in boot camp and boy did we get our butt's kicked. Think lots of squats, lunges, push-ups for this cardio girl.

But I did love the playlist our instructor had, I can't remember all the songs but here are a few great work-out songs to help you sweat.

Cobra Starship - You Make Me Feel
Mann - Buzzin'
50 Cent - In da Club
Mariah Carey - Fantasy
Michael Jackson - Beat It
The Notorious BIG - Hypnotize

What are your favorite workout songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment