Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Moving On

My 12-week stint as an intern is over and I am back to being a college student.

I moved out of Richmond back to Maryland this weekend for a short few days at home before I head back to one of my favorite places Blacksburg! I have a lot to do in the next few days including unpacking, repacking, doctors appointments and various errands to get ready for my Senior year.

But of course, that has not stopped me from shopping at all! I grabbed these at Banana Republic before I left Richmond and my favorite Short Pump mall!




And speaking of the mall, they had a "Christmas in July" day a few weeks ago and I had to take the opportunity to snap a pic with summer Santa!


Now I am ready to back to school shop, I am hoping to have time to hit the outlets before I head back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment