Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Weekend Re-Cap

My weekend was jammed packed with fun! It was so busy but I am so glad to end the semester with such a bang!

My friend Rosie is a Hospitality and Tourism Management major at school. She has a cooking class where she cooks gourmet food for 4 hours every week. For her last class she had a practicum and invited me and 3 of our other friends to enjoy in the food.

Our menu included ...
Pisaladiera Squares
Tilapia En Papillote with Peach Salsa
Risotto with Broccoli & Asparagus and Strawberry Salad
Shortbread with Strawberry Coulis

Unfortunately, I took pictures with my phone and have no idea how to transfer them to my computer so I am without pictures. But Chef Rosie did a wonderful job!

I was so excited that my fabulous Big, Morgan and Grandbig, Katie came into town this weekend. I was lucky to see them often in the fall for football but it was the first time since December I saw them! We had dinner at our standard location, El Rod's with my Little and GrandLittle in tow!

Morgan, Katie, I (forgot to open my eyes?), Steelie, and Brittany

Sunday was our sorority's Spring Tribute Philanthropy Splash and Dash. I worked the "Splash" part this year and it was a water field day complete with water games, water balloon fights, corn hole, cook out, and a dunk tank!

Junior's at Splash!

Jessie getting dunked!

With our amo, aka water balloon fight!

Getting hit by a water balloon!

Finally, on Monday Stefanie and I saw the Far East Movement in concert. They were so amazing and had great stage presence. And after we got to meet them, I literally was such a bundle of emotions (yes, I am that person that freaks out when they met someone famous) and they were so nice!

Like a G6 with Far East Movement!

No comments:

Post a Comment