Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer Reads

I am not a huge reader but lately I have been on a reading kick after finding a couple a great authors. Meg Cabot and Sophie Kinsella are most famous for their teen books (The Princess Diaries and Shopaholic respectively) but they have great adult chick lit books too.

The first book I read was "Queen of Babble" by Meg Cabot and it was a delight, plus it follows a girl in Europe! It is a three book series and I am taking the third and final one "Queen of Babble Gets Hitched" to Spain!


I also highly recommend "Can You Keep a Secret" by Sophie Kinsella, it has everything suspense, love, humor. And any Emily Giffin book is a good read, but I especially liked "Something Borrowed" and "Something Blue" which start as the same stories from different points of view and evolve from there.

If you like a little mystery and action then I also suggest Marne Davis Kellogg's Kick Keswick four part series about a famous jewelry thief, plus I love the titles... "Brilliant," "Priceless," "Perfect," and "Friends in High Places."
Enjoy these books with a glass of lemonade on the water, for perfect reading pleasure!

1 comment:

  1. Just came across your blog! Traveling abroad sounds fabulous! I cannot wait to read more. I just finished "How To Teach Filthy Rich Girls" by Zoe Dean. It was such an easy, fun summer read.. I really recommend it!

    ReplyDelete