Sunday, February 3, 2013

Superbowl Sunday

If you are at all familiar with me, you know I am a HUGE Ravens fan. Ever since Pro Football has returned to Baltimore in 1996 (yes, we still hate those pesky Colts for moving us away), I have bleed purple. My Dad has had season tickets since their move back and I have been lucky enough to attend games every year.  And I am SUPER jealous my parents are down in New Orleans enjoying the game, don't have too much fun now!

Santa wanted a Ravens WIN this Christmas too!

Two years ago we even traveled to Charlotte to see our Ravens soar to victory!


Thanksgiving 2011- Harbowl Round 1
San Francisco vs. Baltimore, brother vs. brother, Baltimore came out on top

So to celebrate the Super Bowl, Baltimore Style, here are a few Maryland-specific items to help celebrate.
Natty Boh (Natual Bohemiem, Baltimore's own beer) - "Boh knows ... Baltimore Football"
Old Bay Wings (or just Old Bay on anything) - Its own food group in Maryland.
Crab Cakes ("and Football that's what Maryland does") - Now Marylanders have NO filler, 100% crab for ya, absolutely delicous.
Pit Beef Sandwiches - You have never experienced true Baltimore spirit without a Pit Beef Sandwich from the Baltimore Fire House.
Ray Lewis Jersey - It's Ray's last game! Can't believe his amazing career has come to end, Baltimore doesn't know football without Ray.
Seven Nation Army (Baltimore's Anthem) - Whenever we have a great play, the whole stadium sings our Anthem - Seven Nation Army!

I hope everyone has a fun Superbowl, I will be watching with baited breathe the whole game!

2 comments:

  1. I was so glad to see the Ravens win! Yall played amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you've got me craving some no-filler crabcakes, haha! I was glad to see the Ravens win!

    ReplyDelete