Monday, February 11, 2013

Jewels - M. Haskell

Lately, I have been trying to add more fun jewelry pieces to mix up my wardrobe. In the past I have acquired pieces occasionally when I would spot a good find but have never been on the hunt for statement pieces. In fact, up until this year I hated wearing anything but stud earrings, but I am branching out and loving it! 

That's where M. Haskell comes in! I have run across this brand in major department stores (I have found it at Dillard's and Macy's) and am presently surprised at the design and prices. While I do not love all their pieces, they have some great trendier items and I found them all on sale! 

The items picked up at Macy's at perfect for Spring! 




And I snagged these at Dillard's on clearance from winter, but they are perfect "sparkles" to any outfit!



Have you spotted any Haskell jewelry? What is your favorite costume jewelry? 

1 comment: