Tuesday, February 12, 2013

OOTD's

I always love seeing other people's OOTD, so I thought i would share some of mine! 

As part of my "shopping ban" I have been trying to pull those neglected items from the back of my closet to wear.  I work in a business casual office so I tend to dress on the side of conservative. Because of this I tend to shop frequently at Ann Taylor/LOFT and Banana Republic (as you will notice from my OOTD's), and am trying to branch out. The main reason is they will typically have great sales, the clothes are quality, classic pieces and they fit my business casual work environment.
Please excuse my crappy Driod pictures, poor lighting, and sometimes messy room; (I usually take these as I run out the door in the morning) if I do more, I will try to get better shots!

Top: Banana Republic / Cardigan: J. Crew Factory / Pants: Ann Taylor Loft / Necklace: Francesca's

Top: Banana Republic / Skirt: Ann Taylor Lost / Necklace: Dillards / Boots: Macy's / Watch: Ann Klein

Shell: Banana Republic / Cardigan: Banana Republic / Pants: Ann Taylor / Necklace: Gift

Top: H&M Basics / Skirt: Ann Taylor / Shoes: Nine West

What do you wear for business casual? Would you like to see more OOTD's?

1 comment: