Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sister Visits

My sister is coming into town for the weekend tomorrow and I am so excited to see her! I have two younger sisters, and my "baby sister" is 6 years younger than me and I have therefore missed out on a lot of her growing up. Combined with the fact that I have not lived at home the past two summers and that I am moving away this coming summer, this is such a great opportunity for us to bond - just the two of us!

Allie and I over Christmas Break 
(we look nothing alike!) 

My sister, Allie, loves to bake and usually makes something for all her friends birthdays (it drives my Mom crazy). Over Christmas we made peanut butter buckeyes and they were so delicious! I thought it would be fun for us to make another treat together (without Mom's supervision) while she is here. She loves all things chocolate, and is not too adventurous yet so here are some ideas (thanks to Pinterest) ... 

cake batter bars with funfetti mix
Cake Batter Bars with Funfetti 

#Oreo #Brownie #Trifle
Oreo Brownie Trifle 

cake batter puppy chow
Cake Batter Puppy Chow 

chocolate chip peanut butter cake.
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cake 

Don't these look delicious? Do you have any suggestions for a yummy dessert for sisters to make? 

No comments:

Post a Comment