Sunday, January 1, 2012

Year in Review

Happy New Year! 

Zeitgeist made a beautiful Year in Review Video that got me teary eyed! We had some great moments in 2011 and can only hope to be blessed enough to have another fabulous year! 

2011 for me was a great year! I learned so much about myself and have grown immensely. I know 2012 is going to be another great year, maybe the best yet! My life will do a complete 180 as I graduate from college and start my professional life, can't wait! 

Here are some of my favorite moments from 2011! 

Recruitment with my lovely sisters

Added a fabulous Grandlittle to the fam! 

Went to Kappa date functions! 

Kruising for Spring Break 

Rivah House Fun

Interned with these great people and GOT A JOB! 

Hiked the Cascades 

Went to Skinland Farms and got pumpkins! And ate at The Homeplace. 

Went to Socials! 

Last Hokie football season as an undergrad! 

Enjoyed DT Blacksburg

Meet great new friends! 

 Can't wait to see whats in store for 2012!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great year! That video is absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 2011 recap... Can't wait to see what 2012 brings you!!!

    ReplyDelete