Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Since I have still been running around like my head is cut off this past week, I thought I would take part in It's Ok Thursday. While I can't wait for things to slow down a bit, I am thankful to be busy with so many fun activities! 

It's ok that I locked myself out of my house for an hour and half yesterday after my run, when I still had to read for my class.

It's ok that I have watched "S**t Sorority Girls Say" about 10 tens times this past week, I need some comic relief.

It's ok that I ate fast food 6 times last week, it was recruitment after all.

It's ok that I went to Target instead of cleaning my room, Target always trumps cleaning! 

It's ok that one of my classes second semester senior year is a Wine class and we learned the best ways to avoid hangovers last class, for the win! 

It's ok I am leaving Blacksburg this weekend to go see Miranda Lambert in our rival town Charlottesville! 

1 comment:

  1. Love Target and Miranda Lambert!

    You should do a post of those hangover tips and general things you're learning in that class! Maybe start a "Wine Wednesday" post or something for the semester?

    ReplyDelete