Monday, December 12, 2011

State Pride

Every year, my close group of sorority sisters do a Secret Santa with each other. Becca knows me too well and got me this amazing map of Maryland with all the cities/towns, including my own! She said it can remind me of my roots when I am living in Richmond, what a sweet thought! 

Cities of MARYLAND Collage Print (OR Customize and Choose Your Own State)
B&A Prints - Cities of Maryland

Now that I have this fabulous map print, I am thinking a great idea for my apartment next year would be a map wall. Right now I would only have US, Maryland, and Virginia maps since those are the places I have lived, but can add throughout life! Here are some of my favorite Etsy prints: 

United States Map / Personalized Map in Blue - Family Is Where the Heart Is - 8x10 Art Print
Happy Landings - Family Is Where the Heart Is
I love this idea, a United States map with locations of loved ones!

Virginia State Print - 8x10 Printable Art
Plum Street Prints - Customize your state's design

Maryland Map Illustration (PRE-ORDER)
FunnelCloud - Counties Illusion

Virginia - State Love 8x10" Print in Custom Colors
Zavalick Designs - State Love

Maryland Love
Poppy & Pinecone - State Love

5 x 7 State Prints Custom
Livy Love - Custom State Prints 

Virginia State Series Letterpress Print
1canoe2 - Virginia Print

1 comment:

  1. I just added The 10 Women You'll be Before Your 35 to my reading list!! It sounds perfect! I LOVE all of these State prints! I have never thought about doing something like this before. Your friend did good(: -Still thinking about your school!

    ReplyDelete