Monday, October 3, 2011

Family in Blacksburg

I am exhausted after this weekend! And the beginning of this week is crazy also, 2 tests and 2 interviews over 3 days! Although my Hokies lost (horribly I might add, it is after all a "rebuilding"" year), I had a great time seeing my family.

We started tailgating around 1 for the 6 pm game, and my Dad grilled up Italian sausages, chorizo, hot dogs and hamburgers along with the typical tailgate fare of snacks and lots of beer. My Clemson sister came on the first cold day (40 degree weather) and could not stand it. Some of my sorority sisters and friends stopped by for some grub before walking over to the game.

Family tailgating together

Dad and I with out VT koozies

Some girl friends that stopped by the tailgate

Sisters reunited in Blacksburg

It was a great weekend overall and I ate way too much! Can't wait for another home game this weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. This looks so fun! I cannot wait to go up there! Are the monogrammed scarves from Marley Lilly? Because I think I need some in my school colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! My favorite time to tailgate is when my family is in town! I agree with it being too cold this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anything better than fall tailgating?? Love it! You koozie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete