Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Aftermath

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas filled with joy, family, food, giving and receiving! Christmas was a smaller affair this year than normally in my family, especially since we are all older. But here are a few items I received this Christmas.

Capital's Hockey Tickets, along with joining my Dad at next week's Raven's Football game!

Still reliving the glory of Espana's World Cup Championship and my time in my Madrid this past summer!

Tommy Pullover - Perfect to layer for cold winter days!

Ralph Lauren Blue Oxford

My big gift was money towards my Spring Break, a Norwegian Cruise with some of my amazing sorority sisters! Counting down the days till March 6th and getting MSB (or Mission Spring Break as my friend Anna calls it) ready till then!

I also snagged up some great finds at my local Marshall's this past week ...
BCBGeneration Nude Pumps


White V-Neck RL Sweater
(3rd to my collection of winter favorites)

No comments:

Post a Comment