Tuesday, October 1, 2013

NYC Bucketlist

Hi Friends! 

 This week is a busy one work wise. The start of October means the end of a 8 month long support project for me, as well as taking on an additional project in it's final stages I have little experience with. Lots of learning as I go! 

 Besides October being busy work wise, I am squeezing in lots of fun play time too. Two trips back to my alma matter for football and friends, one wine festival, and one trip to my boyfriend's school for homecoming, not to mention my weekly wiffle ball games and gym workouts! But honestly, I love being busy. 

Aside from all of that, I am really looking forward to November. I booked a long weekend in NYC! 

I haven't been to Manhattan in 4 years, but even better I get to see one of my best friends after almost 6 months. She has been living in NYC for a year and a half and I have been kicking myself that I have not visited yet! Now, she is a total NYC pro and I am sure has tons of fun things planned. I told her my goal was just to "be fabulous in the city, taking in all the sites, sounds and people" (I mean you can't go to NYC without people watching). 

 NYC Bucketlist 

 Broadway Show 
 Every time I have visited NYC, I have seen a show. I don't know if it's on the agenda, but when I think NYC I think Broadway! 

 Picnic in Central Park 
 Isn't this the quintessential New York experience. It will probably be too chilly for a picnic in November, but I wouldn't mind a little stroll.

 Bottomless Brunches 
 Sunday Funday anyone? I have never been to a bottomless brunch, and am itching to go! 

 Lots of Rooftops and pretty views 
 My friend has an amazing rooftop ( that is so Instagram worthy) that I can't wait to take advantage of! 

What are your 'must-see' items for NYC?

No comments:

Post a Comment