Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What I Am Wearing Wednesday

As winter has been transitioning to spring this past month here in Virginia, I have been trying to mix and match some of my warmer and cooler pieces to match this awkward weather time. I am by no means a master stylist or photographer but I am trying to add more patterns/prints/color and jewels into my everyday outfits (and taking pictures keeps me accountable)! I love gathering inspiration from other bloggers, so keep those outfit posts coming!

Top: Banana Republic | Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft | Necklace: Ann Taylor Factory | Belt: Target | Flats: Jack Rogers

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer | Shoes: J. Crew Factory | Necklace: Banana Republic Factory

Top: Banana Republic | Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft

Blouse: Banana Republic | Pants: Banana Republic Factory | Necklace: M. Haskell Macy's


Dress: Banana Republic | Cardigan: J Crew Factory | Necklace: Ann Taylor Factory

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer | Shoes: Jack Rogers

Blouse: Banana Republic | Pants: J. Crew Factory | Shoes: Jack Rogers

1 comment: