Friday, May 4, 2012

Kappa Kappa Gamma Alumni

I am officially an alumni of my sorority, Kappa Kappa Gamma. While my collegiate time as an active is over, I am so excited to become an alumni, join an alumni chapter in Richmond and hopefully help another chapter later in life! 

We had our Senior Banquet to recognize the Seniors. Traditionally all the seniors go out beforehand for Mexican and margaritas before the banquet which was complete of a slideshow of us all us little children! 

Out to dinner and margs! 

Seniors after Banquet 

My family also had a little photo shoot in our family letters before my little gave me my paddle, a Kappa tradition! 

  

Perfect Paddle! 

And one of my best friends and I had a little "throwback" photo shoot, both our names begin with "K" so we cheesed it up! Its also only appropriate/too funny I am wearing the same dress! 

 
                         Spring Senior Year                                          Fall Sophmore Year  

No comments:

Post a Comment